Listen to music, podcasts, or other audio through the Bluetooth Audio channel on compatible Roku devices. Once your Bluetooth-capable device is connected, begin playing audio on your smartphone, tablet, or computer and the Bluetooth channel on your Roku device will automatically launch. As you listen to audio streaming from your Bluetooth device, the Bluetooth channel will display your device's name, the track name, and artist name in that order.
- Once your compatible Roku device is set up, you can connect a Bluetooth-capable smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Works with compatible Roku devices, including Roku Streambar®, Roku Streambar Pro, Roku Smart Soundbar, Roku Ultra models 4800 and 4802, Roku Ultra LT model 4801, and Roku TV™ with Roku wireless speakers or a Roku TV Wireless Soundbar
- Displays your device's name, track name, and artist name
- Adjust the volume using your Roku remote or voice button
- Just exit the Bluetooth channel on your Roku device to stop streaming Bluetooth audio
- For more information on how to turn on Bluetooth pairing and connect your phone to your Roku device, go to Roku Support: https://support.roku.com/article/360011612733