Music, story time, and learning go hand-in-hand as little learners explore fun topics like dinosaurs, bugs, sharks, animals, life skills, and more. And experts agree, when children listen to great stories, they develop early literacy skills that will help broaden vocabulary, fluency, and comprehension skills.
Professional recordings, coupled with award-winning music, will help develop your child’s brain and improve concentration and communication skills, as well as improve language development.
A vast collection of stories includes Classic Fairy Tales, Nursery Rhymes, Bible Stories, Early Learning, Non-Fiction Titles, Sing-Along Stories, Social Emotional Learning, and more. Hundreds of stories are read in both English and Spanish.
Twin Sisters’ Storytime Channel encourages your kids to
• Distinguish between real and make-believe
• Learn about self-acceptance and celebrate the things that make them unique and special
• Learn social emotional skills that will help them develop self-confidence, understand feelings, develop courage to try new things, and foster healthy relationships.
• Learn about diversity and inclusion to help form an acceptance and understanding of different races, family groups, and individual differences.
• Learn words and phrases in Spanish and become multilingual.
• Boost curiosity about their world
• Fall in love with the spoken word of storytelling